BioShield 75Micro-Biostatic Surface Protectant
BioShield 75 is a stable aqueous solution (totally water based) of a PATENTED technology which produces a durable micro-biostatic coating that provides a long lasting barrier to prevent the growth of an amazingly wide array of bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and yeast. Protects against microbes like STAPH, MRSA, E. coli, various Salmonella strains, Influenza A, Hepatitis A,B,C and many more.
- Patented Technology
- EPA Registered & USDA Approved
- Effectively inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, algae and bacteria
- Fights the growth of microbes that can cause stains, odors and product degradation.
- Provides an invisible, durable, micro-biostatic finish
- Protects treated surface for at least 90 days
- Dries quickly after application
- Effective over a broad pH range (3-10.5)
- Withstands temperatures up to 360 F
- Non-leaching properties provide safe protection
- Available in ready to use Quarts with spray nozzle and Gallon refill containers
- B075Q - Quart
- B075G - Gallon